- For the first burn, it is very important to allow your candle to burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the container (usually, around 2 - 3 hours, depending on the size of your candle).
- Allowing the melt pool to reach the edge of your container allows the fragrance to better fill the room, and helps your candle to burn more evenly during subsequent burns.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn (This promotes the life of the candle, cuts down on soot, and makes for a cleaner, safer burn.)
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Natural imperfections are a common characteristic in soy wax, it is part of its charm! (Frosting, 'wet spots', or color changes will in no way affect the burn of your candle) Soy wax burns clean and is eco-friendly!